Thursday, September 15, 2016

Oregon: Day 5

Drift Creek Falls! Olivia's first hike! It was 1.5 miles in and she did awesome. We took the wagon (easy trail) just in case but she powered through. I have so many "favorites" from the trip and this is one. The drive to the trail was gorgeous. The hike was gorgeous. The falls were super cool. The only downside was the questionable bathrooms at the start. But, I am pregnant and can't afford to be choosy about bathrooms :(


Ella thought this enormous stump was awesome so we stopped for a photo.

The suspension bridge was awesome. The girls were a little scared at first, but warmed up just fine. Ella will now tell you that she was only a little scared to go on it at first.


I wasn't wearing makeup so I couldn't smile pretty. I would've just looked tired so this is what you get. Sorry... And of course, Andrew was a butt and wouldn't pose.


Then we had a picnic at the bottom of the falls. Also, Livie recently learned how to blow bubbles. 


0 comments: