The good news, I've finally figured out how to sleep so that I don't wake up hurting every morning. No, not the pillow between the legs. That didn't help at all. All I need are three pillows under my head. Not sure why but the past two nights it has been a success.
The bad news, I've started swelling. My wedding ring is making my finger look a little doughy and this morning I put on my tennis shoes and they barely fit. Not to mention the swelling that bubbled over my sock. Isn't pregnancy so glamorous?
And yes, I know, you've already told me. It'll just get worse.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Some good news and some bad news.
Posted by Sarah Turley at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i have a great image of big fat cankles spilling over your socks. hehehe
lol is about all I have to say about that! I am not looking forward to all the fun stuff again!
Post a Comment