Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In other news!

I am measuring about four weeks ahead of schedule. We're betting that Ella is just going to be a big baby like her mama. So my monthly appointments have been bumped up to two a month. Kinda crazy to think I'm already at the point they want to keep closer track of me. Only 3 months left!
This is me at about 24 weeks. In my opinion I don't look like I'm measuring a month ahead but what do I know. This is my first after all.

2 comments:

Britt Wright said...

You're cute! I can't believe that you are already to two appts. a month! Crazy....and exciting! Ella, we can't wait to meet you!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

I have to agree with you.. . you don't look like you are 4 weeks bigger, you look cute! And the eye story is all to funny I have to say!