Friday, March 16, 2012

Mommy Daughter Date

I love those. I know I get to spend all day everyday with Ella but it's so much more fun when I get to take her out and spoil her a bit.
So last night, since daddy's gone, we went on a date. We started off by going to the store to look at "fip-fops." I wore mine yesterday and Ella was so bummed that she didn't get to wear hers. I keep telling her to stop growing but alas, the girl does not. We found some beautiful pink shiny butterfly flip flops. She picked them out herself. We then went and looked for a present for Olivia. We found some adorable jammies! They are white with pink hearts all over and a giant pink heart on the bum! They also say "daddy's sweetheart" on the front. We looked for some new shoes for mommy too but couldn't find any that I liked. So at least the two little girls got spoiled.
After our mini shopping spree we headed to Panda Express for dinner. Ella LOVES their noodles and chicken. We ate there then headed across the parking lot to Cold Stone. Ella loved watching them "make" our icecream. Not as much as she loved eating it. Can you guess what color of icecream she picked? Well, originally she picked the cotton candy which was bright blue. I just had them give her a sample since we were going to be sharing. Her next choice was the pink. I LOVE their strawberry so I agreed. We ate it there while she waved at people eating their ice cream outside. I sure love our mommy daughter dates.

1 comments:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

I agree!! We spend all day with the kids, but when we go out on a "date" with them, its so fun! I love to take my kids out one at a time, but while Ben was deployed I enjoyed the dates that all three came on also, its just a fun little splurge night that the kids love and remember for ever! Your date night sounds perfect! :)