Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, not a whole lot is going on in our lives right now. We've just been getting ready for school to start back up again and trying to relax for the last bit of our summer.

Other then relaxing I've started a couple new projects. I'm really getting into the crocheting thing now. I've mainly been doing baby blankets but have also made a bag to hold all my crocheting stuff. That you don't need to see. It was made purely for function. Here are my two blankets that are in progress.

4 comments:

Kylee Coulam said...

Sarah!!! I found your blog through Trina. You and your husband are adorable. I love your little projects, very talented!

Wright Family said...

I'm excited for you and all your projects.

Aly said...

Sarah! I am also a big crochet-er. I love it. I would love to see you bag (I've been thinking of doing one for my stuff). Also, do you have a pattern for those blankets? I love them. I'm running out of ideas and I would love to do something like those.

Sarah Turley said...

The bag was actually really simple. It's just double crochet and half double alternating. I just did two squares (I made up the size to what I wanted) and then one strip that I later sewed on. As for the blankets, I actually just got the patterns off of the Bernat baby yarn cover. (Though I did make up the flower. I just took the pattern from my star blanket and made it more round.) So yeah. But I do have the pattern for them so I can copy 'em and send 'em to you. What's your e-mail.