Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Mother's Daughter

I am my mother's daughter. Not only do I clean like a maniac, and crochet but now a new characteristic has unveiled itself. I have begun to plan things years before they happen. Ok, so in this particular case it's a year and a half, but I have already started planning our next trip to Disneyland.
We're planning on going with Jac and Britt (though, Kari, if you and Ty decide you'd like to come you're more than welcome. Just let me know.) The date is set, hopefully, for next November. Depending on baby arrivals it may change but that's what we're hoping for. I've already looked into hotels, plane tickets, other LA attraction, etc. I'm pretty sure Jac and Britt think I'm obsessed but I bet by the time we go we're going to have the best deals ever!

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Yes, you are obsessed. haha No, I really appreciate you looking into our Disneyland trip....and this way, we can get the best deals! I am very excited about our trip so THANK YOU!

Britt Wright said...

oh, and by the way....cute blog!

in morse code said...

Sarah! How the heck are ya?! It looks like things are going good. You and your hubby look so cute!

Wright Family said...

We might take up on the offer if Brazil doesn't work out.