Happy Birthday!
Andrew turned 27 on the 11th! With it being a Saturday I was hoping that we'd get to make it a whole day thing but he did have to work in the morning. Pooh pooh. Still, we made due with what we had.
So we started out our party with some yard/house work. Lame, I know but he LOVES working in the yard so he did that while I was inside. Basically we were readying the house for our big guests. You're intrigued now aren't you? Well, it was my parents. They came up to celebrate with us as well as babysit Ella during Sacrament meeting the next morning while we gave talks. Happy Birthday Andrew! (Our talks went just great by the way)
Well, my parents showed up and off we all went to Macey's to see their mini car show. It was a small one but there were plenty of cars to make Andrew drool. We then headed home where we had barbeque chicken, frog-eye salad, and other sides. We played with Elly in the yard and just relaxed. We then headed inside for presents and dessert.
This year for Andrew's Birthday "cake" I decided to do things a little differently. He LOVES LOVES LOVES peanut butter cups so I made some homemade ones and then decorated those instead of doing a cake. They were a hit. He was also very excited about his presents. (I am an awesome gift giver!) He got the real Indiana Jones movies (the original three) some socks and a small airbrush kit. I knew they were a hit when he brought them all to bed. No, he didn't sleep with them. He just stayed up late looking at everything and taking off wrapper etc.
The next day we had another celebration with his family and then on Monday we had one with our friend, Randi. It was quite a busy weekend. I hope he enjoyed himself.
I'm so grateful for my Andrew. It still seems weird to me that I married Andrew Turley. I was so twitterpated with him that I just knew he was too good for me. Lucky for me he thought otherwise. Because of that I've got to spend 5 of his birthdays with him. That is also very weird to me. I'm so lucky to have him. He's a wonderful father, husband, friend, gardener (the sexy kind like in all the TV shows) and so much more. Andrew, I love you more than you'll ever know. Happy Birthday!
(Picture's will come later)

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew!! Sounds like a fun family day.
Post a Comment