This weekend has been super busy but also super fun! Andrews family rented come condo's up in Bear Lake so we all trekked up there for Thursday, Friday, and leaving Sat. It was nice to relax and spend time with family. We watched Christmas movies at night, and swam during the day or took naps. Ella didn't sleep well the first night so naptime was very special for me. One of the best parts of the trip...Andrew and I got to sleep in a king size bed!!! It was awesome! But I will admit that I missed Andrew after sleeping two nights in such a big bed. We were both so used to our little full bed that we slept on the edges, so we didn't do any of our pre-sleep cuddling. Kinda sad but it was nice sprawling out and not kneeing or elbowing each other.
After our weekend with family we headed home just in time for the Bar J Wranglers Christmas Concert. If you haven't heard of them, they do cowboy songs and such. During the summer they're up in Jackson Hole at the Bar J Chuckwagon. It's a super fun show, even if cowboy music isn't your style. For example, last night we got to listen to a cowboy version of Rudolph. Basically to cowboy-ize it they sang it to the tune of Ghost Riders in the Sky. It was pretty stinkin' awesome. Overall the concert was funny, touching, and super entertaining. At the end of the concert they sang Mary, Did you Know, which normally I don't like. Every version of that song that I've heard has been far from my favorite but they sang it and I cried a little. I'll admit...I'm a boob. But it was awesome. If you're ever up in Jackson or have an oppotunity to see them, I highly recomend it.
1 comments:
You sleep on a FULL!?!? Oh man. I'd go crazy.
Sounds like a fun weekend though. I miss Bear Lake.
Post a Comment