Ella gets cuter everyday! It's no wonder she's got everyone wrapped around her finger. Just look! How can you not love this face?
And now, these are a few of my favorite things!
*Ella loves hats! If we put it on her, it comes off real quick. But, if she puts it on she'll walk around with it on for quite a while until she gets bored with it. Then she takes it off and puts on a different one.
*Ella loves to dance! She used to just head bang but now she'll full out shake her diapered booty, flap her arms, and head bang all at the same time. IT'S SO CUTE!!! She'll dance to rock, classical, and even music in commercials.
*Els Bells loves grown up food! Meal times are very exciting for her now. She loves being able to sit at the table with mom and dad and feeding herself. If we tell her it's time to eat she'll walk over to her chair and wait, not so patiently, for us to get her up and buckled in.
*She loves prayer! She loves showing off how good she is at folder her little arms. We'll tell her to fold her arms and crosses those short little things over her body and then bow her head. It only last for about five seconds then she starts laughing.
*Ella loves sesame street. She won't sit down and watch any of those other kid shows yet (for which I am grateful) but sesame street she will. Now, it could have something to do with it being on after her nap so she's usually still waking up while she watches but still. One day, not so long ago, I was cleaning up the movies she'd pulled off the shelf while she sat and watched. When I looked up her eyes were watering. No, she wasn't crying. She had a huge grin on her face. I guess Elmo is just so exciting to watch she couldn't blink.
*Ella loves to talk! It's still mostly just jabber but she says "Ok" "Whoa" "Dad" "Mom" and then animal noises such as "Bok" "Quack" and "meow" Of course, many of them are mispronounced. "Ok" is more like "Otay" just like little rascals.
*Ella now has a cheesy smile. She won't smile when we tell her too because, lets face it, the girl doesn't do anything when we ask her too. But when we're all laughing and having fun she'll just squinch up her eyes and smile real big in order to get us laughing again.
*She loves forts! If we prop up a blanket either with our own heads or the couch and bring Elly Belly inside she just giggles and laughs playing around.
*She loves her toys! She now loves cars! Such a daddy's girl. She'll take one of her hot wheels (Yes, she has hot wheels) and starts driving it over her belly, my arms, daddy's head. She also loves stuffed animals and dolls so she's not a complete daddy's girl.
Ok, I think that's good for now. I could probably go on for ages but I won't do that to you guys.

2 comments:
she is so cute!!!
Holy cow I can not believe how big she is!!! She really is a little doll!!! I love her little smile and the picture on top of her in the hat is the cutest picture ever!!
Post a Comment