Life has been pretty crazy around our place lately. I'm trying to finish up school and be a mom all at the same time. It's not so easy but I'm managing. Andrew has been great. Fortunately he had a ton of work before I had her and so when things slowed down for him he was able to take some time off and be Mr. Mom. He's doing fabulously at it. Of course things don't really get done around the house but we're hoping once we get a swing for Ella that will change. As for school, I'm almost done! I finished my senior paper this week and now all I have left for that is to present it, which will be easy. The professor just wants us to read it to the class. That and a few more tests and I'll be done! Woohoo!
So since life has been insane and we don't have internet at home I'm a little behind on updates. We'll start with Halloween! We of course went to the Peterson Halloween party. Ella was a giraffe along with her cousin Adelaide. That was fun as usual. The actual holiday was spent with our friends Jake and Lindsey who were up visiting her parents. Lindsey and her mom were sweet enough to do our family pictures too. They turned out soooo cute! It was a mellow holiday but quite nice. (Ella's the little giraffe. Family pics aren't on my flash drive so I'll have to post them later.)
Our next bit of news is Ella's one month birthday! We didn't really do anything to celebrate but I just thought I'd use this as an excuse to post some new pictures and let you all know how she's progressing. At one month she's smiling a ton! She's holding up her head like a pro as well as pushing herself up with her arms during tummy time. She is awake a lot more which is wonderful. I love seeing her beautiful eyes. She is trying to role over already though she can really only get her bum to move. Those darn shoulders keep getting in her way. If you hold her on your chest while sitting she loves to jump on your legs. She just amazes me! She's getting nice and chubby! She's just so cute! I love being a mom!

1 comments:
We loved spending time with you over halloween weekend! We miss being close to you guys. Ella is so stinkin' cute...i liked her costume :)
Congrats on finishing your paper! It will be SO nice when you are done with school! -and you are almost there!
Keep up the posting!
Post a Comment