Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Very Rude to Stare!

Ok so I know I already mentioned this but I need to vent a little. So I'm sitting here in the library doing my internet stuff and some kid comes and sits across the way from me. Well ya know when you can just tell someone is looking at you without actually looking at them? I had that feeling so I look over at this kid and he's openly staring at me. First he looks at my face then my belly and then back at my face. At least everyone else that has "stared" at my belly has the courtesy to look away as soon as they notice that I can see that they're staring. This kid just kept on staring like he was afraid my belly was going to explode all over him. Just now, caught a guy glancing at my belly and away he looked as soon as he saw that I noticed him looking. Way more polite than this other kid. Nothing makes you feel quite as freakish as when you're being stared at! It's Utah for crying out loud! People are pregnant all over so why not on campus too!? *sigh* Ok I feel better.

1 comments:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

oh my goodness that is horrible! I would be upset! Just keep thinking, your almost there your almost there! (a whole lot closer then me at least! ha ha)