Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I don't care if it's getting old.

I had another dr.'s appointment yesterday and as usual I called Andrew to tell him all about it. Basically nothing new. Babies healthy, I'm getting quite large, same ol' same ol'. Andrew didn't seem very interested in my telling of the appointment so I was thinking maybe you all feel the same. Well ya know what? I don't care. haha I'm so darn excited about this little girl and the whole experience is completely strange and new to me that I'm going to share everything over and over again. I figure if you don't wanna hear you don't have to read. :) Now that that's off my chest. Yesterday at my appointment I was having a contraction. I had no idea but my tummy was quite hard and after he pointed it out I've noticed I actually have quite a few in a day. So my body is getting ready to pop this little girl out! YAY! And that's about it for the dr.'s appointment.
Other than baby news Andrew and I are just working. We have been able to find an occasional day to relax. We were able to go boating with Jake and Lindsey a couple weeks ago. Of course Lindsey and I didn't get to do a whole lot. Mostly just sitting in the boat and playing in the water a little. It was still fun though. Andrew and I were also able to take a trip to Utah Valley for our new little niece's blessing. She's super cute! Good work Ty and Kari! And that's about it. Life is good and busy.

2 comments:

Britt Wright said...

I love hearing about docs appts! We are so excited for your little girl to come also! yeah!!!!!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Nah it never gets old hearing about doc appts! In fact I am on kid number 2 and I am still the same way so it really never gets old! Its always fun!! I am glad to hear you are doing so well!!