Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Maternity Fashion Show

As of late my pants have been getting rather tight. Though they still fit they are getting increasingly uncomfortable. So today being pay-day I took a little trip to the store and here's what I came home with. (P.S. sorry, I'm the only model in this fashion show but I didn't really have anyone else to work with.)

This dress goes to my ankles.

It's just a light cotton so I don't roast too bad

this summer. As long as I don't sit in the sun that is.


These are the cute combo pants I got.

Roll 'em down for work. Up for the summer.


My 1st pair of maternity pants.
They are surprisingly comfortable.


This is my new khaki skirt.
(Britt, I'm pretty sure it's the same one you have.
What can I say, you have such good taste.)
I do have some tops that my sister-in-law got for me a couple months ago but since we're in the process of packing can't get to them at the moment. Take my word for it, they're very cute. So far I like maternity clothes. My regular clothes (pants in particular) were making me look rather pudgy but the maternity clothes are actually flattering...if a pregnant body can be. And to top it all off, I got a rather nice bottle and some coupons for baby stuff. I love being pregnant! People keep giving me things...well, they keep giving the baby things. :)

4 comments:

Sarah Turley said...

P.S. Do I look bigger than the last picture? These pics are me at 15 weeks and 5 days.

Katrina said...

how fun! i dont care if your prego or not prego, shopping for new clothes is always fun! i really love the dress. i'm just fat, and that looks comfy! hide the bulge a bit. where did you get those clothes? eventually i'll need some prego clothes, (not anytime soon, but eventually) and so i'll need to keep some places in mind.

Sarah Turley said...

I just went to motherhood. I knew they'd have cute stuff.

Britt Wright said...

I do believe I have that khaki skirt! Way cute! All of the stuff you got are way cute! Yeah for pregnant clothes!!! I found a way cute dress (like the one you have there) at Old Navy that I want to buy when I get pregnant....I hope the day comes sooner than later!