Today I woke up to about four fresh inches of powder and tonight Andrew burned about three different Christmas CD's for me so I've definitely been feeling in the holiday mood. For some reason this Christmas has been particularly special to me. Nothing spectacular is going on but I have been having a hard time at not crying during certain songs. I'm guessing it's really because I'm coming down from an extremely high stress level. (I passed my super hard class by the way with a B. Yay!) Either way, I'm grateful for this season. I don't understand why people have to get so uptight and ornery at this time of year (I had to work today if you can't tell.) It really is so fun and spiritual and a great time to be with family. Anyway, that's really all I have to say.
Friday, December 19, 2008
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Sarah Turley at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this time of year also! And are you sure you're not pregnant...crying and all j/k...you will know when you are pregnant when you start crying at all the Sylvan Learning commercials. ha, okay...I wasn't pregnant but it was a few days after Emery was born. We are excited to see you on Christmas Eve!
I was in bad mood since we didn't get snow until last week. But now it won't stop snowing. Oh well. Seth is loving it. He goes outside everyday to play in it. Liam I don't think likes the cold. Lyncoln loves but her gloves won't stay on so she gets cold fast.
I'm so excited to come down and play in the snow with the kids! Kari, are you guys coming for dinner on Christmas Eve?
Post a Comment