Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Taking piano lessons.
2. Actually getting straight A's. Who knew?
3. starting my womanhood problems.
4. sending my brothers on their missions
5. starting to play the french horn.

5 things on today's "to do" list.
1. Reading for school
2. work
3. clean the apartment
4. read for fun
5. get a scarf finished

5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.
1. Get Andrew through school
2. buy a starter home
3. buy Andrew a bow
4. get some new clothes
5. save the rest

5 places that I have lived
1. Springville, Ut
2. Orem, Ut
3. Highland, Ut
4. Logan, Ut.
5. Yet to be seen

5 snacks I enjoy.
1. Mac 'n Cheese
2. carrots
3. berry pie
4. oranges
5. chocolate

5 people I tag
1. Britt
2. Kari
3. Bryton
4.
5.

0 comments: