So we're about 20% through this semester. Yay! There's really not a whole lot going on in our lives right now other than focusing on school. Andrew still is jobless which is a little bit stressful but thanks to Jake throwing a little extra work Andrew's way we're still paying our bills. I've gone back to Hollywood Video. It's actually kind of nice being back. I'm not a night manager at this time so I won't be working insane hours and taking care of the upset customers. I've also gone to the South store here in Logan which is overall a better store. Most of the people I worked with at the North store transferred down so I don't even have to make any new friends. All in all it's going to be better this time around.
That's about it for our exciting lives. Like I said, not a whole lot going on.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Back in the Swing of Things
Posted by Sarah Turley at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love to hear about the daily grind. Are you guys coming down for conference weekend?
We're not. We trying to cut down on spending so we can start saving for vacations, babies, etc. That includes cutting down on gas usage. Sucks but we will be at the halloween party.
Post a Comment