I do! It is the best job EVER! Sure, like any job it has its ups and downs but what's not to love. this afternoon I got to dance around the living room to disney music. Now I am watching Cinderella. And while I sit here on the couch watching the movie and typing this, Ella is cleaning. She pulled out her wipes and is using them on Big Joe's (the big white gorilla she got for Christmas) face and to clean the TV. I love my job!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice training! I'll need to get A working on that one... ok, maybe I'll give it a few more months.
Isnt being home so wonderful? Love it.
Okay yip I have to totally agree with you. . .being a mom is far from easy, but it really is the best job I could ever ask for. . .although it does make me want to rip my hair out at times ha ha ha. I can't believe how big Ella is! Man she grew fast! And I totally hope you make it to Disneyland!!! I want to take Cambree there so bad!!!!
Post a Comment