Friday, January 29, 2010

Four Months!

My little girl is getting so big! She is not quite four months but has been growing in leaps and bounds! This past month I've been putting outfit after outfit away for good. My little girl is now wearing 3-6 and 6-9 month clothing. Some 3-6 month things are even too small. Ella also has figured out how to buzz her lips. It's super cute but we have to keep a bib on her at all times due to the bubble goatees this buzzing causes. (I'll post a video later.) Ella loves sitting up. She can't sit without help but if we put her in her boppy she gets frustrated until we prop her up. Another new favorite is being upside down. After scooting a little off my lap one day she decided that's where she wanted to stay. Also, Ella lost most of her hair after she was born but it's finally growing back and so we decided to do a mohawk. I thought it was pretty cute.



Ella and Daddy have also discovered how to work together to make fun sounds. (Sorry for the quality of the video. We took it with my camera and it's not the greatest.)


And here are just some pics that I though were cute.