Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas! and other events in our life.

I have this whole month to catch up on so we'll start from the beginning.
December 6th- Ella was blessed on this date at my in-laws. Brian and Kathy were kind enough to have ALL our family over to their home. It was sooo crowded. Needless to say, we felt very loved. Ella looked adorable in her dress that my Aunt Kathy made for her. Also, Ella turned two months on this day. I'm trying to do a monthly update on her progress so at two months Ella was smiling a ton, cooing, and sucking her thumb. Though we may not be so happy about the sucking later it's really cute right now.
December 12th- I graduated! So I'm officially done. WOOHOO!
The Rest of December- Ella had her first Christmas. She was more excited about the bows on her gifts than the gifts themselves. Next year though, she'll be excited about the presents too hopefully. As for pictures, I'll have to get to those later. We still don't have internet.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

you need to get some pictures! i havent seen pics of ella for a while!

Britt Wright said...

A lot has happened in December! I also can't wait to see pics! Have a Happy New year!