Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

This past weekend was the 4th, as you all know. Andrew and I were able to find a little extra money for gas and head down to Highland for the annual Wright 4th of July bbq. It was the highlight of this summer so far. We ate a ton and played games and watched a movie outside. It was a perfect weekend.

On Sat. after we went to Kung Fu Panda Andrew and I packed up and headed home. Every summer Logan has a car show and Andrew was dying to go. So we made it home just in time to hop on his motorcycle and head down to main street. There were a ton of hot rods and classic cars. Andrew was, of course, having a hay day with the camera and used up about all the memory on the cars. I did talk him into leaving a little space for a picture of us. It was painful but he didn't die. This is one of the ones I really liked.

4 comments:

Wright Family said...

I'm glad you guys came down. That is a great looking car. If we had money I would love to just have collection of old cars. I think they look so cool and love seeing people driving them around town.

Britt Wright said...

How fun! I would love to go to a car show sometime. I'm glad you were able to come to the BBQ and got to see you guys.

Katrina said...

we went to that too! in fact, we went to the cruise in right before we headed down to highland. i liked the coral colored one. remember it?

Sarah Turley said...

Ahh the coral one. Yup. That was cool.